Abstract submission starts: Monday 27th June 2016
Deadline for abstract submission: Friday 30th September 2016
Format for Abstracts
Authors and their affiliations should be stated. The corresponding authors and their contact details should be indicated. The author to present at the conference should also be indicated by writing their names in bold or underlining it.
All abstracts must be structured i.e clearly stating:
- Background & Aims
Abstracts not structured are not likely to be considered.
Abstracts should be written in clear English language and shall have a maximum of 250 words and 5 keywords
Use only standard abbreviations and place unusual/uncommon abbreviations in parenthesis only after the full word appears the first time.
Authors should indicate preferred mode of presentation (podium or poster). However, the final decision based on suitability lies with the scientific conference team.
Submission of Abstracts
- All Abstracts should be submitted in Microsoft word document (in compatibility mode).
- They should be sent as email attachments via this email address: email@example.com
- The deadline for submission must be strictly adhered to.
- All suitable abstracts received before the deadline, shall undergo review processes by the scientific team.
- The corresponding authors shall be communicated the outcome of review via email.
- Prizes to be won!
One of the scientific sessions will be allotted to research papers by only resident doctors (as first authors) and a prize will be awarded to the best paper. Those qualified and willing to take part in this competition should mark (Resident doctors’ session) on their abstract(s) before submission for review.
The best poster presentation will also be awarded a prize.
PUBLICATION: ALL SUCCESSFULLY PRESENTED PAPERS SHALL BE PUBLISHED IN ABSTRACT PROCEEDINGS OF THE NIGERIAN JOURNAL OF OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY.